Parents/Guardians of our Indigenous Students are invited to a Sharing Circle and light dinner before the Curriculum Information Session here at SMS
5pm – 6pm: Sharing Circle
o Light dinner provided (Bannock tacos); children welcome!
o Topic: what is important for Indigenous-student ‘success’?
Facilitated by Anne Tenning – District Principal of Indigenous
6pm: Curriculum Information session begins (for all parents/guardians)
SMS will host theirs April 11th – however you are welcome to attend any of session of your choice :
– Thurs. April 4th: Len Wood Middle School, Armstrong
– Tues. April 9th: A.L. Fortune Secondary School, Enderby
– Thurs. April 11th: Shuswap Middle School, Salmon Arm
– Wed. April 17th: Carlin Elementary Middle School, Tappen
– Thurs. April 25th: Eagle River Secondary School, Sicamous
Questions or more information: please contact Anne Tenning at email@example.com or (250)-832-8223