Welcome to the MyEd Family Portal.
The MyEducationBC Family Portal is a secure portal that gives parents access to their child’s school records for the current school year. This portal allows parents to see grades, attendance, and other information for their child(ren). Each parent or guardian will have their own separate account.
Login accounts are created for parents/guardians who have parental authority and have provided an email address to the school. The username and temporary password will be sent to the email address on file when an account has been created.
Click here to login to MyEd Family Portal
- Your username is your email address on file.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com when your account has been created with your temporary login password. Please check your junk mailbox if you have not received an email.
- Pop-ups must be enabled for certain features of the site to work properly.
- When logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password and establish a security question. It is important to remember your security question as it will allow you to recover your password if you forget it.
- Please note that passwords expire after 90 days.
- If your child(ren) is already enrolled in SD83 DO NOT Request an Account. This will create a temporary account that does not correctly link to your children. Please call or email for help accessing your account.
- Once you have successfully logged in once to the MyEducation BC Family Portal if you choose you can link your MyEd account to your BC Services Card App. Please refer to the Family Portal Instructions & FAQ below.
- Online Registration is also available thru the MyEducation BC Family Portal.
Having problems? Click here for instructions and Frequently Asked Questions: Family Portal Instructions & FAQ
If you require further assistance, please email MyEdSupport@sd83.bc.ca or call (250) 804-7846.
Link to login to ParentConnect Portal
Here is your link to the ParentConnect Portal: https://parentconnect.sd83.bc.ca
If you are trying to access report cards for PREVIOUS school years, district consent forms, or student fees please login to the ParentConnect App. This application links to School District 83 electronic student files.
For further information on ParentConnect please see ParentConnect FAQ